Sunday, September 16, 2012

It was beautiful, magical, and everything I could ever have hoped.  We got married in the back of a property that means the world to me. We vowed to cherish one another, we dined, danced, and felt more loved then I could ever know.We served a delicious dinner, largely raised in my parents garden. It was important to have a marriage that represented us, and our values. Mission accomplished.

And now we're off to Australia for a bit. Wish us all the best! And thanks for still stopping by.


All photos by G.P. Photography

9 comments:

Allison said...

You got married? What? That's crazy. Congrats.

Allison said...

I clearly didn't read your previous post...my bad.

Greentigress said...

Yes, thanks Allison! I guess if you missed the last post you will have missed the whole thing :0. I need to be a bit more regular with this thing.

Allison said...

Yikes - yeah...I miss one post and I'm totally out of the loop!

Risha said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
SO pleased for you! Wish you both the happiest of marriages, filled with much laughter, silliness, and genuine; genuine; genuine joy. <3 x

Rednivluk said...

Congrats!! Been reading ur blog since last year. :-) enjoy your honeymoon

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a beautiful wedding! Thanks for sharing with us. I'm so happy for you! May you and your husband enjoy this next chapter in your lives, and may the love and joy you felt on that special day only continue to grow as you move forward.

YOU GO GIRL! <3

Anonymous said...

|
|
|

thanida said...

Thanks for sharing so informative article
ufabet