Wednesday, November 03, 2004

So much news, so little time.
I'm a college kid for two days. No toga parties, frat boys, or final exams though. Just a pretty basic first aid course.
I got a speeding ticket. Hasta suck. But one had to see it coming at some point. Now I just have to keep from getting another one. Can't really afford to lose my license at this point.
I went off sugar for a month. Sure, call me an idiot.
I have a cold. I could swear it's assosiated with the no sugar.
I got silver at our judo comp. Not to happy about it, there were only three competitors. I did beat the blue belt though.
I actually have three days off and got through a novel. Go me!
It snowed. Didn't stick, but did snow.
And there was so much more I have to say, but, of course, I can't remember it at this present time.

No comments: