Tuesday, May 24, 2011

That's Me, Alright

Shayla: Oh, I love Taylor Swift.
Kris: I like Taylor Swift far to much for a self-respecting twenty-four year old who doesn't like country.
Shayla: I love country music.  You don't like country?
Kris: Nope.
Shayla: What do you like to listen to, then?
Kris:  Ummm, I listen to a lot of different stuff.  Mostly like....
Shayla (interrupting): Hip hop?
Kris: Errr, no, more like....  Wait.  Hip hop?   Do I strike you as someone who listens to hip hop?
Shayla: Yeah.  Or, you know, something you can groove out to.

Apparently I come across as a pretty groovy person.

7 comments:

lalalalauren said...

Haha.
I think you are TOTALLY groovy.
:D

Allison said...

Guess not liking country means you have to like the polar opposite. That's funny.

K. Syrah said...

A groovy person? Yeah, I can dig it.

Tabs A. Geek said...

Groovy? Definitely.

But hip hop? Anyone who's truly groovy knows that hip hop is not what the groovy listen too ;)

Tasha said...

aww...at least you're groovy, I on the other hand have no rhythm lol *sigh*

Kris said...

Haha! Who knew grooving could inspire great comments like this?

chen wish said...

nfl mlb nba nhl snapbacks
air max 90
air max 2017
free flyknit 5.0
yeezy 350 boost
yeezy 350v2 boost
lunarglide shoes
kobe bryant shoes
jordan james shoes
mercurial soccer boots