Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Once upon a time when I was a computer addict I was blog surfing for lack of anything better to do well filling my daily hit of internet time. The pale light washing over my face, and ruining my eyes well I sat entranced by the glowing screen. My fingers in constant motion. Click click click. And continual trips into my e-mail to make sure nobody had written within the last ten minutes.
Yeah, I'm on something of a down-with-computer-dependant-people kick. Like, now that I'm liberated, I'm above you all. Looking down. And make pretenses of wanting to bring you to my level of freedom. And I was never even all that bad.
But that's not where I was taking this post. So we'll leave well enough alone.
As I was saying, I was blog surfing. At some point I wandered into a blog where some chick had posted her results on a bunch of quizs. So I proceeded to take some of them. Out of curiousity.
This particular girl had taken a "type of girlfriend" quiz. And came out as maternal girlfriend. Motherly loving sort. So, yes, I randomly clicked and took it too. my results came out as,
You're Perfect ^^
-Perfect- You're the perfect girlfriend. Which
means you're rare or that you cheated :P You're
the kind of chick that can hang out with your
boyfriend's friends and be silly. You don't
care about presents or about going to fancy
placed. Hell, just hang out. You're just happy
being around your boyfriend.

What Kind of Girlfriend Are You?


So there. I'm an absolute waste. I could be making some guy an ideal girlfriend. Unfortuenently (for him) I've got better things to do. Oh, and I didn't cheat. So I'm rare. The prefect catch. Just, nobody can catch me. I laugh at myself, the quiz, and everyone else.
I was going to say I couldn't remember the address, but after about a minute of searching I found it so I thought you would appreciate my results and the link. Comon, you know you're going to take it. Admit it or not.
I won't say anything about how quizs don't work for me half the time. This one seems to describe me decently. I just didn't know it made me perfect.
*g* @ world.





No comments: