Thursday, September 02, 2004

We're being way too crazy and having way too much fun. Here's what we have to say.
Cor-It's good to be home and having a good time with all my good dear weird and beloved friends.
Me-Meg, what do you have to say?
Meg-I don't know
Me-(she's somewhat boring)
Rach-HeyKristen is crazy. Her cell phone just went off and she couldn't figure out how to get it out of her bag to answere it. Yup. oh wait, she got it :) She's still crazy though.
Jen-Kris is awsome, but she should do some serious thinking on the subject of deoderant and personal hygein, I think it would inprove her chances ;P
Me-Jen has to do some serious spelling. She even asked how to spell about three words. And, improve my chances for what?
Sarah-The only reason I am writing on this is because Kris said that she would write and say that I was dull if I did not.And as if that was not enough, she added insult to ingury and stole my chair.If I was not so darn
hyper I would be thoroughly mad.I will go now.Goodbye.
Joy-I don't have a lot to say.

No comments: