Monday, March 28, 2005

Big Five Test Results
Extroversion (59%) moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.
Friendliness (33%) moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.
Orderliness (26%) low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
Emotional Stability (81%) high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Openmindedness (50%) medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.
Take Free Big Five Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


I'm friendlier then that. Really. They just put that because I was honest and I admitted that "I can be unsympathetic" was "very accurate". And junk. My work ethic and reliability do no suffer because I'm fun loving and exciting. And, hmm, I clearly didn't think I was that extroverted

No comments: