Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Because I Like People

Dear Readers.

Did you think this was a real post?  It's not really, but please stick around anyway!  I think you're awesome for being here in the first place!  I have sixty followers now, not to mention subscribers, general lurkers, ect.  I think you're all great. Every single one of you has brightened my day by visiting, and liking my little blog.  I love that you comment, but I haven't managed to keep up with all of you.  I want to hear more!  Write my lame blogger address summercherry18@hotmail.com.  If you want to criticize productively, that's awesome.  Do you think my blog should stick more with a general theme?  Or send me your twitter, blog, whatever.  Just put something about blogging in the topic.

As we all know, there are some pretty awesome people out there.  I've been privileged to meet a few of them since I started Because or Why Not back in April.  We also know we can't do it alone.

I've linked Mel from Mel Learns Her Lesson a few times, but I haven't actually told you to go read it.  Which you certainly should do.  She's a lovely Aussie chick who is witty, concise, and is almost guaranteed to make every post worth your while.  If Internet adventures are possible, Mel is my one of my favourite people to have them with.  She created the banner you see up here on my blog.  She's good like that!  And, look, she gave me this.
Now, her and I travel in the same blogger circles (ie 20sb chat), so she's already awarded it to most of my really good blogger friends (you know who you are.  I love you guys, too!).  I just want to add a a few more.

Alex from IceWolf's Ramblings.  Essentially one of my first online blogger friends, Alex is straight-forward, always calm, and will bring you thoughtful ramblings on his life of theatre, photography, and the outdoors.  What's not to like?

Tall Brunette from The Northwest Girl.  I've actually only chatted with this girl a few times.  But I want to link her blog because a) She's cool and from Portland and b) her last post is searing.  I'm serious.  Read it for that reason if no other.

Jeffrey from The Far Too Important Blog.  Jeff is intelligent, and will make you smile. If you scan his posts you'll find the really good ones.

Kisekae from Diary of a Doll.  She is a doll.  Just look at her!  And she's also from my home province. So it goes without saying that she's pretty awesome.

Sorry if I've gone overboard.  I couldn't help it, it was hard to stop here!  You're computer is faster then mine.  So you can visit those all.  Don't forget to come be my friend, as well.  I'll bring you a real post tomorrow.  Lot's of blog love!

6 comments:

Alex said...

Well Kris, I would like to thank you for this honor. More importantly though, thanks for considering me a friend! I always enjoy our conversations.

It may be a day or two before I get around to actually posting something about getting the award, but fear not, I will get it up there!

Allison said...

Can you have too many of these?

I hope not:

http://websterslaw.blogspot.com/2010/05/things-you-dont-like-to-leave-house.html

Mel said...

Oh shush Kris. Way to make my day. I'm not even mad that I have assessments due any more.

You are the very sweetest. Thank you for the shout out AND the friendship!

Kimberly said...

Haha thank you so much, ma'am! I appreciate it.

Castor said...

AWWWW, thanks for the shoutout! You're the best! Keep on blogging baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Supreme Post…Tanks 4 sharing!