I'm not doing a very good job of blogging here by myself these days. Instead of fulfilling my role as pessimist I'm going to use this opportunity to complete a few of those tag thingies. For those of you who hate memes (me, on a good day) hold on. I'll write something better next week.
This one, though, is really pretty cool. A chance to check out someone's handwriting? Yes please. Here as I usually write (just a little bigger). Non-perfectionist and in my notebook with a Bic ballpoint.
1. What's your name/your Blogger name?
2. What's your blog's name/URL?
3. Write "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3-5 other people
|Just realized it's crooked. Heh, sorry.|
Road trips, more specifically. I may be planning one now. It may involve a camperized bus, seven friends, and the Alaska highway. Having something to look forward to keeps me relatively sane. Stay tuned in a couple months. Or, like, May.
2. Thrift stores. Eco friendly finds that give me a double rush of endorphins. One for cool "new" clothes. One for saving money. What's not to love? Although I did go on a bad actual-new clothes bender just lately...
3. Slippers. I used to hate them. Being all barefoot-tomboy and all. But my great-aunt from England sent me some for Christmas... And I've been wearing them every day. Yes, I am getting old.
4. Dancing. Of almost every variety. I can't wait for summer barn parties, since that's about all the opportunity I get around here. Well, other then break dance episodes upstairs with my brothers.
5. Sunshine! We've only seen little bits of it, but it gives me a little high every time. And now that I'm almost giving up on more successful snowboarding I'm 100% ready for spring. Green, warm, lovely spring.
Again, I'm not tagging. But this was a good no-blogging-slump remedy. Thanks girls.