Thursday, October 14, 2010

More Blogging BS

Here's the thing.  I get paid to blog, now.  Seriously, I do.  Not much.  Like, I'm not professional or anything.  But I get paid to blog.


Unfortunately it's just not here.

So, the job blog is actually not too exciting.  It's not quite as creative and fun as one.  So, as you can see, I'm still completely into Because or Why Not.  It's the blog I really care about, even if it doesn't make me any money.

Just, you know.  Bear in mind that I'm force posting every weekday.  It's a little tiring, and everything.

3 comments:

Nitin said...

how do you get paid to blog??????

Kris said...

Heh. Well, these people pay me...

Anonymous said...

I recall when I *had* to blog for school every day how quickly it killed my creativity for blogging on my own.