The truly worthwhile Risha (yup, the same who's got the list going with me) has tagged me in that list of three thing that's going around like the flu. I'm quite pleased, actually, since I was being to lazy to think of something to write by myself. So we're off.
Three names I go by:
1. Kris. I almost shouldn't count this as I'm rarely called my full name.
2. Cristina. Or some variation if I'm in Mexico or Qc.
3. Canada. Because everyone gets their home country when they travel.
Three jobs I’ve had:
1. Construction assistant. That was back in highschool, and again at a heritage villiage
2. Recreation co-ordinator at extended care. Through a volunteer program.
3. Milker/farmhand. Longest held to date.
Three places I’ve lived:
1. A school bus in Mexico. Six months at most.
2. Marathon Ontario. For three months. Active little mining town on lake superior.
3. The Negev, Israel. But only well I volunteered there for a month.
Three favourite drinks:
1. Freshly squeezed orange juice. Peferably from Morrocco or Mexico.
Three TV shows I watch:
I actually very rarely watch t.v. When I do it's often a classic comedy or occasionally some form of reality, I'm afraid. We'll say,
2. Project Runway
Three places I’ve been:
Three places I’d like to visit:
1. Peru. Or South America in General.
Three favourite retro TV shows:
Again with the t.v. shows... Are these retro yet?
3.Nope. Just two...
Three favourite dishes:
1. Thai curries
2. Anything my Mexican neighbors would cook.
3. chocolaty peanutbuttery cheesecakey stuff
Three things I’m looking forward to:
1. Moving into my house.
2. Creation Fest. Hopefully.
Three people I’m tagging:
1. Bobby. Inside the Mind of BooyaBobby
2. Joy. Chocolate Chips & Vice Grips
3. Ella. The STUPIDEST corner of my mind.
All right, guys. Do your thing. But I warn you, now that I'm done it's not actually a lazy blog post. You'd be much better to spew off something poetic.
Also Mish and,again, Rish awarded me this! How great is it that they rhyme? There are some good links here. Click, people! However, I'll just thank them and leave it there since I've already recieve this one.