Let's face it. Girls like boys with accents. So, my countdown.
10. French- Oh, I didn't want to put this one in. I have nothing for French Men, and care little for the language. But in interest of of girls everywhere I'll pretend I mean Quebecois artists.
9. Italian- Italians are a little dangerous. Nice to look at, but that's all. Actually, they're also a little nice to listen to.
8. Finnish- Had to include a Scandanavian country. Fins are cool. Plus, Finnish is mildly related to Asian languages. Spoiler warning: I hope that lets me off the hook for not including any real Asian languages.
7. The Drawl- Let's be straight. There's nothing hot about Texans, stetsons or cowboy boots. Nothing. What I'm going for here are Southern Gentlemen who want to treat you like a lady.
6. Canadian- Well, the Americans get the drawl, so I have to be patriotic here. And there's something about a boy from home. Besides, my good foreign blogger friend Mel says they sound nice, and I trust her judgement.
5. British- They just sounds better then us in the silliest of ways.
4. Australian- Again, probably not smart dedicated relationship material. It's like summer fling on steroids to listen to.
3. Spanish- Not the Whiney Mexican accent that popped into your mind. A deep Spaniard accent, all the better if punctuated with real Spanish words.
2. Jamaican- I don't know what makes them so cool. Do you? Sounding cool when you talk just ups attractive factor by quite a bit.
1. Scottish- Number one. Period. Now and forever.