Well. I pretend to be cool and scoff at awards. And, it's true. By their very nature every blogger should recieve every award at one point or another. But honesty forces me to confess that I get kinda excited to see that comment that tells me I got an award. I can't help it. Who doesn't like to be recognized, linked, and have a pretty little picture to stick up on their blog?
Also, today is a pretty good award day. I have neither the time nor energy for a real post. So let's make this quick and painless. I received today's award from the lovely Ella at The STUPIDEST Corner of my Mind. Click that link. It's worth it,
This award comes with rules... (did I mention that I find it quite amusing that I won a positivity award?)
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post
2. Pass the award to 5 bloggers
3. Link the nominees within your post
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award
6. Share 5 things about yourself
I will use this as a usual opportunity to tell you who you must read...
Holly from Love Imagine Create is definitely positive. She writes about very difficult life experiences, and overcoming them.
Christy is so damn ambitious and motivated that it's a little bit contageous, 25 before 25.
Kerrie has a blog I just found that's very pretty and has pictures of cookies over at She Wrote for the Sea
You want positive? Man, Tasha's blog is called Cheers to Hope!
And Amber. Yeah, her blog, Le Meh, isn't positive at all. In fact, she'll probably be pissed if she finds out she want a positive flower award. But, hey, we have to balance this thing out somehow.
1. I don't like olives. I can't help it. I've tried to like them without success.
2. I never took a commercial flight until I was 19.
3. My first car had a beautiful handpainted flame job. It was an experiment car.
4. I dislike screamo, most country, and a majority of electronica.
5. I once won a prize in hula hoop.
Have a great weekend everyone!