Saturday, April 17, 2004

Alright, my lack of computer skills is no doubt showing. I have messed around with my minimal html skills and I think I've managed to add a list of things I like in the sidebar. Go me! Comment stuff is a bit too advanced at the moment which sucks because I want to know what you guys think. Oh well, those of you with me e-mail addy can e-mail me, (the rest of you can think I'm stupid to yourselves). I'm eating frozen banana and melted chocolate Easter bunny right now. I should be outside or studying instead of sitting in front of the computer. It's an exquisite day. Starting a blog takes time. Anyway, that's all I have to say right now. Hopefully it won't take too long until my posts are anything but experiments.
K
One more thing. My links arn't working so don't bother clicking them. They were experiments too (I didn't want google news in my sidebar). I also need ideas for links that are actually good...

No comments: