Wednesday, April 21, 2004

This seems to be a common quiz to post in ones blog so I figure I may as well stick it in mine.

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says.
Color treasury of Crystals. Page eighteen is just pictures of big purple rocks, no writing.

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?:
Curtain and wall.

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?:
The Canucks get put out by the Flames.

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:
Oh man, I'm bad at this. 9:38 Am

5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?:
9:39 Am, that's amazing folks.

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:
My brother getting out a pencil, my Mom coughing, no music right now.

7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing?:
Hmm, this is sad, but I can't remember. Probably when I went out on the back deck. Hey, I'm sick...

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?:
The blog I got this quiz off. Can't remember who's.

9: What are you wearing?:
Blue plaid pajama pants, black tee, barefeet.

10: Did you dream last night?:
Yeah, I actually remember that it had something to do with a pencil I wrote my name on when I was little.

11: When did you last laugh?
Oh, probably this morning after I heard my sensei's wife on the phone. I've never met her but she has the cutest little-old-lady accent. I love it. Of course any laughing right now is followed by a fit of coughing.

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?:
Oh man, this is our school room. You do not want to know everything on the wall. Maps. giant, ancient, green chalkboard. Many, many examples if our creativity. Shelves, ect. ect. ect.

13: Seen anything weird lately?:
Yeah, have you met my family? *G*, my sister came up this morning wearing her hair a way she thinks is funky but actually looks like a protruding, messy rats nest on stuck on the back of her head.

14: What do you think of this quiz?:
umm...pretty decent questions.

15: What is the last film you saw?:
I listened to the boys watch born free last night. Last that I actually watched...probably CBC's special edition Canada history movie.

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?:
A car, a house, a computer, and a plane ticket or two (well, maybe).

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I think bluejeans should be acceptable formal wear.

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?:
Umm, I'd need to think about it very hard and since I'm not going to waste time doing that right now, I don't know.

19: Do you like to dance?:
I decline comment.

20: George Bush:
Let's not get into this.

21a: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?:
Jessie Jem

21b: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?:
Joel or Timothy

22: Would you ever consider living abroad?:
Yes.

23: Will you pass on this survey?:
Well...it's going in my blog. Whether or not that counts as passing it on, I'm not sure as nobody reads it.

No comments: