Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I had to get up early this morning and drive my cousin to where she's picking since her ride didn't show. My kid cousin has a job, my kid sis has a job. It's getting rather embarrassing. Since I had to dress quickly I forgot to take off my boxers and since I'm wearing my cargo pants that are too big there's about two inches sticking out the top. It's hilarious. I could almost pass for one of the skaters who hangs out on mainstreet getting in the way of traffic and innocent pedestrians. Well, except you can't see it due to a t-shirt getting in the way. But since this is my blog I can say stupid things and get away with it. It's actually a secret wish of mine to be a skater. I think it's awesome when you see a girl who and pull and ollie as well as any guy on the ramp. Unfortunately I'm lacking in time, money, motivation, patience, and coordination.
Anyway, I just got on here because I needed to find some physical properties for methane. I really couldn't care what methane's melting point is, and I shall probably forget it by tomorrow. But hey, now I'll get the question right. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go build a molecular model using marshmallows and toothpicks.
Kris

No comments: